Last week when we launched this new site I featured Part 3 of the top articles over the last 18 months. Today is a list of the top 12 interviews I've done over the last year or so.
Keep in mind these are more than your usual “Tell me about yourself” interviews. I ask every guest to teach something so you can get value from watching and listening. In most of these you can get at least three really good take aways and nuggets that you can use now to help you take better photos. So be prepared to listen and learn!
- Silhouette Photography Tips – 3 Keys to Great Photos – an Interview with Erika Thornes
- Macro Photography – an Interview with Don Komarechka
- Overcoming Common Photography Mistakes – an Interview with James Brandon
- Interview: Keith Cuddeback and his Perfect HDR Workflow
- Outdoor Photographers From Photo Cascadia Interview
- Photography and Learning to See with fine art photographer Doug Kaye
- Interview With Jay & Varina Patel – Landscape Photographers Extraordinaire
- Paris Street Photography with Valerie Jardin
- Creating Moving Wildlife Photography – interview with Martin Bailey
- Interview with photojournalist Jeff Harper
- Interview with Trey Ratcliff – HDR Photographer and Author
- Night Astral Photography – an Interview With Jesse Summers
If you've watched them all – tell me which one was your favourite and why?
Do you have someone that you follow that you'd love to see interviewed on Digital Photo Mentor? If so leave their name and website in the comments below and I'll see what I can do. Can't promise I can get them but I can ask!