Weekend Photography Workshop Drumheller Alberta
A unique geographic area rich in history and unusual scenery. In this full weekend workshop you will have a chance to work in a small group, which means the topics of the workshop are custom tailored to fit your photography needs. Darlene consults with each student individually to make sure that any areas you are having difficulty with will be covered. You also get individual help on location during photo shoots to make sure you come away with your best shots.
Some special surprises include a night photo shoot at a ghost town, sunrise and sunset photo opportunities, and a model shoot in an old mine.
- Drumheller, AB
- When: April 27-29th, 2018
- Max Group Size: 8
- Remaining Spots: 2
- More information & Itinerary: Weekend Photography Workshop in Drumheller Alberta
Price: $975 (price in CDN)
Night Photography Workshop, Edmonton, Alberta
Shooting at night presents a number of challenges, but offers great rewards.
Our Night Photography Workshop takes place over 2 full nights of photography and 3 afternoons of instruction in techniques and image processing.
- Edmonton, AB
- When: Dates TBD
- Max Group Size: 8
- Remaining Spots: 8
- More information & Itinerary: Night Photography workshop, Edmonon, Alberta
Price: $475 (price in CDN)
Weekend Night Photography Workshop on the Oregon Coast, USA
Learn about your equipment and how to solve problems you might encounter. The workshop will begin with an in-studio presentation followed by a night field trip. The following afternoon there will be an image review and discussion. Students will leave with a bunch of images, having had a whole ton of fun doing night photography! We will for SURE do some light painting using flashlights, sparklers and flash. Night stars and star trails – weather and location dependent as well.
Night Photography Workshop Oregon – Quick Details
- Where: Oregon Coast – Read More
- When: TBD
- Who: you and anyone else of all skill levels, 18 years of age or older
- What: Night photography techniques – long exposures, alternative light sources, fireworks, campfires and more. Learn during the day and put it to use at night.
- Why: Become confident using your camera at night. Get creative. Impress yourself and your friends.
This workshop operates from time to time, not on a regular basis. For an ongoing night photography workshop in Alberta, see this page.
Price: $265 (price in USD)