Photography Basics for Beginners
It can be overwhelming just finding the right tips and articles to read, things that will help you progress with your photography.
So to help you get on the right track, I’ve selected a few just for you, in an order that will make sense so you can take baby steps. I’ll be here to hold your hand along the way.
Put your email address into the form below and then over the next several weeks, you’ll receive these personally selected articles that are perfect for beginner photographers.
Start With the Basics
These articles walk you through some photography basics for beginners along with the most important concepts you need to know in photography. I promise you’ll start to see noticeable differences in your images if you follow them and practice.
Learn How to take control of your camera
Do you need a helping hand to understand how your camera works, and what makes a good photograph?
If you are new to photography and feeling a little overwhelmed, you are not alone. As a beginner photographer, it is easy to get confused. With so much information out there, and so much to learn, where do you even start?
Easy… Start here!
FREE 9-part e-course especially for you.
After years of teaching beginners, I know your frustrations, common mistakes and most importantly – what you need to learn, and in what order – to help you to overcome all of these problems.
So let me take the stress out of learning photography. Take control of your learning today by enrolling this FREE e-course.
In the course, I will walk you step-by-step through some important things you need to know to get going on your journey as a photographer.
What will you learn?
- Common beginner mistakes and how to avoid them.
- How to use depth of field to get your best quality images.
- How to get in focus – I share my tips for finding focus and sharpening up your pictures.
- When you should invest time and when you should invest money – Including how to choose the right digital camera for you.
- How to avoid wide angle lens failure – Understanding what a wide angle lens does and when you should use it.
- How you can get the best quality images. Every. Single. Time.
- Understanding how to use ISO to your advantage, and still have razor sharp images.
- Access to our Online Facebook Comunity.
This step-by-step BEGINNER course will guide you through the basics of photography. By the end, you will understand how your camera works and be taking better images more consistently.
Enroll FREE: Photography Basics e-Course