Do you want to learn how to take better portrait photographs? Bought a fancy camera but you don’t know what settings and lenses to use? Terrified of using a flash?
Never fear, in this section you are going to find everything you need to know to start improving your portrait photos.
Take your portrait photography to the next level with our guides. In this section we will cover:
- Tips for relaxing camera shy subjects
- Common portrait mistakes and how to avoid them
- How to use Off-Camera flash
- Using shadows in your images
- Understanding the importance of light when photographing people
- Equipment and book reviews and advice
- Examples, tips, and practice to improve your portraits
To start taking better portrait photographsy first you are going to need to learn about lighting. That means you are also going to need to learn about using a flash.
So many people find using a flash terrifying and a huge challenge. In this section I have articles that are going to break everything right down for you and bust some common photography myths.
Many photographers make the same mistakes, especially when they are just starting out. Don’t worry I’ve got you covered! In this section you are going to find everything you need from lighting to helping your portrait subjects to relax.
If you are serious about improving your photography why not sign up for my Portrait Photography Fundamentals online course?