Do you know your way around your camera? Are you feeling comfortable with the basics and can take some pretty good photographs? Well then, congratulations you are now an intermediate photographer!
Here, you will find everything you need to be inspired and start creating better images.
Take your photography from beginner to intermediate with our guides including:
- Tips for editing in Lightroom
- Improving your images with focal points
- How to overcome fear in photography
- Using shadows in your images
- How to take more interesting pictures
- Examples, tips, and practice to improve your photographs
In this intermediate photography section, you will find everything you need to improve your photography and start taking more professional looking photographs.
Not only will I help you to overcome some of your photography fears, but I’m going to guide you through framing, building composition and how to choose the perfect time of day to photograph outdoors.