Portrait Photography Basics
If you want to learn how to take better portraits, there’s no better place to start than this free course.
Some of the things you’ll learn include:
- The best camera settings for taking portraits
- How to best frame your subjects
- Video tutorials for photo editing workflow
- Shooting at sunset
- Lens selection
- and so much more
It’s completely free!
Put your email address into the form below and then over the next several weeks, you’ll receive these personally selected articles that are perfect for photographers who want to learn the basics of portrait photography.
These articles walk you through some portrait photography basics, or fundamentals if you will, along with the most important concepts you need to know in photography. I promise you’ll start to see noticeable differences in your images if you follow them and practice.
Are you ready to start taking better portraits of your friends and family?
Do you need a helping hand to understand how your camera works, and what makes a good portrait?
If you are new to portrait photography and feeling a little overwhelmed, you are not alone. With so much information out there, and so much to learn, where do you even start?
Easy… Start here!
I have put together this FREE e-course especially for you.
After years of teaching portrait photography, I know your frustrations, common mistakes and most importantly – what you need to learn, and in what order – to help you to overcome all of these problems.
So let me take the stress out of learning portraits. Take control of your learning today by enrolling this FREE e-course. In the course, I will walk you step-by-step through some important things you need to know to get going on your journey.
What will you learn?
- Composition tips for framing your subject perfectly.
- The benefits of learning to shoot portraits even if you dont ‘DO’ portraits.
- How to take your best sunset portraits.
- How to choose your camera settings for portraits.
- Lighting patterns for portrait photography (Video)
- How to choose the right lens for the right situation.
- Learn about the equipment needed for portrait photography.
- My 10-minute portrait editing workflow.
This FREE portrait photography basics course will guide you through enough of the key principles of doing portraits. By the end, you will understand how your lighting works, how lenses work and feel more comfortable while taking better images more consistently.
1. Enter your email address
Start by putting your email address into the form.
2. Confirm your email address
You’ll be sent an email with a button to confirm you want to enroll.
3. Get started
Check your email again, as you’ll be sent the first one and are ready to get started.