What Will You Learn?
- Composition tips for framing your subject perfectly.
- The benefits of learning to shoot portraits even if you dont ‘DO’ portraits.
- How to take your best sunset portraits.
- How to choose your camera settings for portraits.
- Lighting patterns for portrait photography (Video)
- How to choose the right lens for the right situation.
- Learn about the equipment needed for portrait photography.
- My 10-minute portrait editing workflow.
Are you ready to start taking better portraits of your friends and family?
Do you need a helping hand to understand how your camera works, and what makes a good portrait?
I have put together this FREE e-course especially for you.
After years of teaching portrait photography, I know your frustrations, common mistakes and most importantly – what you need to learn, and in what order – to help you to overcome all of these problems.
So let me take the stress out of learning portraits. Take control of your learning today by enrolling this FREE e-course. In the course, I will walk you step-by-step through some important things you need to know to get going on your journey.
Camera Settings You’ll Need to Know
You will also receive a free professionally designed guide to camera settings for portrait photography and be enrolled in our 9-part portrait photography mini-series to help you get your best portrait photos.
1. Enter your email address
Start by putting your email address into the form at the top of this page
2. Confirm your email
You’ll be sent an email with a button to confirm you want to enroll. Follow the instructions.
3. Get started
Once you confirm, refresh you email and you should see the first email and can get started.