WELCOME today is a big day. This is the very first post on the new Digital Photo Mentor site!
Come on in, look around. If you're used to reading the old site Her View Photography you'll find most of the articles have now been moved over here. So all the good stuff you've come to expect is now here. If you find an old link over to the Her View site, not to worry it will redirect you over here so you can still find what you're looking for. If you have any trouble, let us know!
So to continue the series of top articles from the last year, here is the last set. In no particular order, some of the most popular articles:
- Quality of Light and how to use it
- Tips for using Adobe Lightroom Presets
- 4 tips for Creating Better Travel Photos in Crowded Tourist Locations
- Generosity – 5 reasons and 4 ways to give back with photography
- 6 Tips for Photographing Waterfalls
- What is your message? Storytelling photography
- Top 9 Settings to Reset on your Camera After Every Use
- Understanding Available Light
- Go Beyond Just Being a Tourist
- 5 Tips for Creating More Interesting Photographs
- Even the Pros Screw Up
- Top 10 Reasons to Attend Photo Walks
Next week I'll share some of the top interviews from over the last year.
I hope you enjoy the new look. We're still tinkering under the hood so there might be a few hiccups along the way, but I know you're patient.