We have photography courses, bokeh overlays, texture backgrounds, photography tutoring, sky replacements and even photography tutoring available through our store.
Online Photography Courses
Choose any or all of the photography courses below to improve your knowledge on the respective subject. Courses on topics such as Lightroom Classic, Luminar Neo, Photoshop, Portrait Photography, HDR photography, and How to Improve Your Overall Image Quality. Photography courses range from 90 minutes to over 16 hours in length. Some are also bundled for you to save money if you want the set.
Luminar Neo: The Complete CourseUSD$ 97.00
Lightroom for Photographers: The Complete CourseUSD$ 97.00
Photoshop For Photographers: The Complete CourseUSD$ 77.00
Portrait FundamentalsUSD$ 99.00
10 Ways to Improve Your Overall Image QualityUSD$ 29.00
How to do HDR Photography the RIGHT way!USD$ 19.00
Bokeh overlays are perfect for using with Photoshop 2022, Luminar AI, Luminar Neo and any other photo editing software that uses layers. Bokeh overlays add a creative flair to your photos, bringing life to the backgrounds. Our bokeh overlay effect packs come in sets of 15, grouped by color, or our Ultimate Bokeh overlay pack of 50, for the best value.
Bokeh Overlay Pack 1USD$ 29.00
Bokeh Overlay Pack 2USD$ 29.00
Ultimate Bokeh Overlay PackUSD$ 39.00
Our Digital Products
Our Lightroom Presets are excellent for both applying settings during import as well as doing basic edits. They will get your photos to a place where you can then apply other global and local adjustments. We also have Texture Background packs and Sky Replacement Packs for use with Photoshop 2022, Luminar 4, Luminar AI, Luminar Neo or any other editing software that works with layers or overlays.
Lightroom Presets Bundle #1 – Basic AdjustmentsUSD$ 19.00
Sky Replacement Pack #1USD$ 29.00
Sky Replacement Pack 2- Aurora Skies, Starry Skies and StormsUSD$ 29.00
Ultimate Sky Replacement BundleUSD$ 49.00
Caribbean Texture Overlays for BackgroundsUSD$ 29.00
Morocco Texture Overlays Featuring Moroccan FlavorsUSD$ 29.00
I offer private photography tutoring in either single sessions for 60 minutes, or a pack of four tutoring sessions of 90 minutes each. When purchasing a 4 pack, you receive 6 hours of photography tutoring for the price of 4. Learn more about photography tutoring here.
Photography Gift Certificates
Give the gift of photography by purchasing a gift certificate for use on any products in our store, workshops or even photography tutoring.
All of our photography products are available for purchase here on this page. If you’re interested in any of our online courses, photography classes, webinars, workshops, or digital products for Lightroom (Presets), Luminar AI (Texture overlays, Bokeh overlays) and Luminar Neo. We also have a selection of hand-picked products from other partners and educators we recommend.
These days you can find an online course for just about anything! The internet is saturated with people offering courses about everything from cryptocurrency to how to create an online course. This is both a wonderful thing and a total headache!
You are probably here because you want to learn to take better photographs. Great decision! But now you need to figure out if distance learning is for you, what course you should take, and how much you should pay for it.
With so many so-called experts how do you know who to trust? And why should you pay for a course, when you could just learn for free on YouTube?
Why pay for a photography course
We all know that you that saying, “You get what you pay for.”
Sure, you can lose a few days on a YouTube video-watching binge. And I’m sure you will learn some new things that will help you in some areas of photography.
YouTube is a wonderful place to get quick fixes, i.e., you have a learning gap, something you are stuck on or need to learn how to do something specific. But if you are wanting to improve your all-around photography skills you are going to need to invest in yourself – both with your time and money.
By watching random YouTube videos you are effectively putting together your own course, from a lot of different videos and instructors. When you pay for an online course, you are paying for a course that has been carefully put together by an expert.
The course will have been tried and tested by other students. You will be guided step-by-step in a logical order to support you on a coherent learning journey. And you will also be set challenges and assignments to hold you accountable.
If that’s not enough motivation, the fact that you have invested your hard earned money in a course, will hopefully give you the push you may need to complete the course.
Is learning photography online right for you?
I don’t think anyone could deny that learning photography in a classroom, with a teacher and other students, is the best way. However, that often just isn’t possible.
Here are some reasons you should choose to learn online with us:
- Convenience – You can learn where you want and when you want that’s the beauty of distance learning. Want to learn from the comfort of your own home in your pajamas after the kids have gone to bed? You got it!
- Learn at your own pace – Need some extra time or maybe you are pushed for time and need to binge watch. You are in complete control of when you do the course and how long it takes you. You can take your time to make sure you have fully grasped the contents before moving onto the next section.
- Learning on the go – Our course comes can be watched on a mobile device, laptop or desktop computer. You can also have the option to download the files meaning you could watch them on a plane, train or automobile even if you don’t have wifi. No matter where you are the learning doesn’t have to stop just before you can’t get good wifi.
Some of the benefits of learning online with Digital Photo Mentor
Although we can’t be there with you in person to motivate you and make sure you are engaging with the courses, we have created some ways to help keep you on track.
- Critique – I would love to have the time to review and offered individual critique. However, with hundreds of students it just isn’t possible to do this and keep the course price so low. But what I do offer is an active facebook group full of students how have taken my courses. This is where we will ask you to post your images to receive critique from others and ensure you have some accountability through your learning journey.
- Self-motivation – This is one area that really does fall down to you. But what I have done is tried to created as many ways to help you keep motivated including the course challenges and facebook group.
- Further learning – All of my courses link together and offer beginner and intermediate photographers a clear path to follow. I also run workshops and photo tours around the world for when you are ready to join me in person.