Stress free tips to to help you when choosing a tripod to purchase. Different features explained. Things to look for, and what pitfalls to avoid.
Valerie Jardin talks about street photography. Here’s a short list of a few of the things you will learn about in this interview:
– how to take storytelling images
– how to get started photographing people if you’re nervous about it
– the best lens for street photography
– keeping the photography passion alive
– post processing and black and white
– how to get over that “grass is greener” feeling, and get out shooting in your own area
– what is the “Decisive Moment” and how to use it in your photography
– photographing people on the street: is it okay, what to look for, approach
– when do you need a model release for people photography, what are the rules
Planning a beach photography shoot soon? You’ll want to know a few things about equipment, lenses, the sun and maybe even perspective. Photographer Brian Fischer share 5 tips for a flawless beach photography glamor shoot.
A video tutorial on how to watermark photos in Photoshop and Lightroom. How to take your branding with your watermark to the next level and make it look elegant and subtle with a transparent overlay.
Nine settings you want to check on your camera before you put it away, to prevent disappointment next time you do any photography.