If you're new to Lightroom (or even seasoned pros like myself) you've probably encountered the dreaded exclamation mark indicating that Lightroom cannot find your image. A moment of panic may ensue, but fear not – all is not lost, they are not gone forever, Lightroom just can't see them.
This helpful video by Phil Steele will show you how to not only find and relink them so Lightroom can work with your images – but how to avoid it happening again in the future.
If you want more tips and tricks for using Lightroom check out these articles:
- The Guide to Image Sharpening in Lightroom
- How to Install Lightroom Presets
- Using the Basic Sliders in Lightroom and Photoshop – a Comprehensive Tutorial
- Step by Step Tutorial – Import Photos Into Lightroom
- Portrait Retouching Using Lightroom in 10 Minutes or Less
- Using Lightroom Keyboard Shortcuts
If you want more comprehensive assistance with Lightroom all in one course – check out Phil's Lightroom Made Easy – 24 videos, over 5 hours of instruction, easy to follow, 60 day money back guarantee, from one of the top photography teachers in the industry.