In this night photography workshop we will take a look at some of the technical details of photographing at night or in the dark.
Night Photography: Odell Station on Route 66
These are some of the things we will cover in this night photography workshop:
- how to photograph at night using long exposures
- what equipment you need for night photography
- the technique of painting with light
- using alternative sources of light to your advantage
- using a small flash(es)
- do's and don'ts
- look at sample images using all these techniques
- what problems you might encounter and how to solve them
This workshop will be 2 full afternoons of instruction, 2 nights of shooting and practicing the techniques you've learned and a final afternoon of image review and Lightroom processing techniques.
Join the waiting list below to get notified early and grab a spot.
Our Photography Workshops
Click here for our complete list of current photography workshops in Western Canada, Eastern Canada and Mexico, and if you're up for an adventure, come along on one of our very popular photography tours.
New: East Coast Photography Workshops
Add your name to our waiting list above to be alerted to new workshop locations in Eastern Canada, currently in development and which will be coming soon.