Well this week the calendar tips over to 2014. I wanted to give you a little summary of some of the most popular articles on the website in the last year.
Some are a bit older but if you’re new you may have missed them, so worth checking out!
Over the next couple weeks I’ll share 10 past articles with you. Tell me which ones you liked the best!
For some help shooting fireworks go to: 15 Tips for Successful Fireworks Photography
Without any further ado I’ll leave you with some year end reading and wish you well.
10 Popular articles from 2012 and 2013
- Why shoot in RAW format…
- How to use Depth of Field
- Off Camera Flash Techniques For Dramatic Portrait Lighting
- How to Choose the Right Lens
- 5 Beach Photography Tips for a Glamour Shoot
- 10 tips on how to do HDR photos without a tripod
- Three Special Effects for Night Photography
- Using Shutter Speed to Freeze or Blur Motion
- Balancing flash and natural light
- Love the bleep out of what you do!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!