In this comprehensive course, you’ll learn how to make use of natural light as well as on and off-camera flash for making stunning portraits anywhere.
- The exposure triangle
- Camera metering
- Focusing and sharpness
- Properties of light (color, quality, direction)
- Equipment for working with natural light
- Lighting patterns for portraiture
- Lighting ratios
- Angles of view and the facial views
- Basic flash mechanics
- The power of flash
- Maximizing one flash on-camera or off
- Equipment for off-camera flash
- How to set up your speedlights
- Metering for flash and working with ratios
You’ll also join us on location for three different photo sessions with models and a married couple. You’ll see exactly how we shoot in different lighting conditions. You’ll learn how to properly meter for one or more flashes, including inside and outdoor settings, and a sunset.
This is a 25-part video course with over 6 hours of valuable information and tips.
Every photographer wants to flatter their subjects to make them look their best. If that resonates with you, then this is course is what you’re looking for so let’s get started!