In this comprehensive video tutorial, you’ll learn how to make use of natural light as well as on and off camera flash for making stunning portraits on location.
- the exposure triangle
- camera metering
- properties of light
- equipment for working with natural light
- lighting patterns
- lighting ratios
- angles of view and the face
- basic flash mechanics
- the power of flash
- maximizing one flash on camera or off
- equipment for off-camera flash
- how to setup your speedlights
- metering for flash and working with ratios
We take you on location to 3 locations using 2 models and a married couple where you’ll see exactly how we shoot in different lighting conditions. You’ll learn how to properly meter for one or more flashes, inside and outdoor settings and a sunset.
This is a 25 part video course with over 6 hours of content.
Every photographer wants to flatter their subjects to make them look their best and if that’s the case for you, then this course is what you’re looking for.