NOTE: This course is currently in production.
The lessons are now starting to be uploaded and are available to start watching immediately after you buy the course. New lessons (4-8) will be released each week while it’s in active development, along with the live broadcast Q&A sessions. What that means is that you’re automatically enrolled in the course and as the lessons are made available, you’ll have access to them while the rest are being developed.
In addition to early access, there will be TWO live broadcasts EACH WEEK over several weeks. We will view a few of the lessons together like a watch party, and then you will be able to ask Darlene questions in a live Q&A format.
NOTE: You do not have to wait for the live broadcasts to watch the lessons. Many of our past students found this a great format because they would watch the lessons ahead of time and then rewatch them in the live event. Their information retention and understanding of each lesson were greatly increased this way.
As per the dates below, the live events will be starting at the end of June 2022.
This course includes:
- Approximately 47 lessons (video tutorials) on Lightroom Classic
- Over 15 hours of instruction
- TEN live watch party events each with Q&A time
- A dedicated Facebook group where you can ask questions and share your images
CLICK HERE to see a full outline of the course.
It also includes the following FOUR bonus items:
- A set of Darlene’s RAW files for you to work with and practice each of the lessons. These are the same image she will be using in the tutorials so you can follow along easily.
- A Lightroom keyboard shortcuts PDF cheat sheet that Darlene has curated for you to include the most common ones that she uses.
- A sample of a few DPM Lightroom Develop Presets so you can follow the lessons
- LIVE Q&A sessions with the instructor (this is invaluable even if you cannot attend you can submit your questions and get them answered and the recordings will become part of the course afterward)
Dates of the live watch party and Q&A sessions
Monday, June 27, 3:00 EST Thursday, June 30, 3:00 EST Thursday, July 7, 3:00 EST Monday, July 11, 3:00 EST Thursday, July 14, 3:00 EST Monday, July 18, 3:00 EST Thursday, July 21, 3:00 EST Monday, July 25, 3:00 EST Thursday, July 28, 3:00 EST Monday, August 1, 3:00 EST Thursday August 4, 3:00 EST
You’ll notice the days of the week for the watch party events are Mondays and Thursdays, with the exception of Monday, July 4th.