The course material is now complete. Enjoy the lessons!
Live class schedule
*NOTE: All live sessions have now been completed. To start the course just go to the introduction lesson.
The dates for the live interactive learning sessions have not yet been set, but it will work like this:
- A minimum of 10 live classes will be done via the Zoom interface.
- They will be held Mondays and Thursdays starting at 3 pm EST, with the dates listed below.
- If we need more than ten classes to cover all the material, then I’ll add a few more at the end as necessary.
- In the live sessions, we will watch 3 or 4 of the pre-recorded lessons (the same videos you’ll see on the website) together.
- After we watch each one there will a LIVE Q&A session where you can ask me anything about the content of that lesson.
- These sessions will run between 3 and 3.5 hours each.
Things to note:
NO, it is not mandatory that you attend the live sessions, but they are for your benefit. It is your chance to ask questions of the instructor directly and get a demonstration of the answer. AND if necessary you can even share your screen and we can troubleshoot any issues together.
What other online course can you talk to the instructor directly? Take advantage of that and attend as many of the live sessions as you can.
If you cannot attend due to time zone issues or a scheduling conflict you can always email your questions to Darlene ahead of time and she will answer them live. Then you can watch the recorded version later to see your problem solved.
Dates of Live Broadcast “Watch Party” sessions
Put these dates (all are at 3 pm EST) in your calendar:
Monday June 27, 3:00 EST Thursday June 30, 3:00 EST Thursday July 7, 3:00 EST Monday July 11, 3:00 EST Thursday July 14, 3:00 EST Monday July 18, 3:00 EST Thursday July 21, 3:00 EST Monday July 25, 3:00 EST Thursday July 28, 3:00 EST Monday August 1, 3:00 EST Thursday August 4, 3:00 EST
To convert the time to your own time zone just CLICK HERE and enter the name of your city/country.
Download the Course Outline
I’ve put together this PDF with the complete course outline so you know exactly what is included.
You can download the course outline PDF here (154 KB)