In my classes, one of the things I preach about to my students constantly is that in order to improve you have to get out and go do some actual photography! The best way to learn anything and advance faster is to do it more often.
Think about learning a language, if you immerse yourself in a country that speaks the language you will learn much faster. The same is true of photography, or anything for that matter.
I offer you two methods for improving your skills – a 7-day photo editing challenge and a 9-part people photography email course.
It’s all free, you just have to sign up to get started.
Photo Editing Practice
My photo editing video tutorials for beginners will walk you through the basics and give you the foundation you need for editing your photos. Each day of the challenge, you’ll receive direction on what editing skills to learn next along with RAW image files to work with.
It contains three and a half hours of video instruction over seven days, so you can learn as quickly as you like, or at a more relaxed pace with time to practice with your own photos.
Of course, it’s all online so you can watch and do the lessons on your schedule. Just save the emails and work through them at your own pace.
If you are new to portrait photography and feeling a little overwhelmed, you are not alone. With so much information out there, and so much to learn, where do you even start?
I have put together this FREE e-course especially for you.
So let me take the stress out of learning people photography. Take control of your learning today by enrolling in this FREE e-course.
What you get when you sign up
- The FREE 7-day challenge or 9-day mini-course delivered straight to your inbox.
- Notices of new weekly photography articles, how-to tutorials, tips and tricks, interviews, and reviews of handy equipment and other products.
- A monthly newsletter with a secret tip just for you that’s not on the web site.
- Information on upcoming travel photography tours and workshops.
My promises to you
- I answer every email personally.
- When you share your images in the Facebook group, I review and comment on as many of them as I can and will do so in a constructive, supportive, and encouraging manner – but I WILL look at them when I get a chance.
- That I am here to help answer any questions you have about the content in the emails, in the course or on the web site so that you can take better photos!
I am a professional photographer with over 30 years of experience who’s passionate about teaching and mentoring new photographers. Some of the things I love include:
- Travel to exotic places with one of my goals to step foot on all 7 continents (1 remaining).
- To help others who are less fortunate through charities and use my photography skills whenever possible.
- Salsa dancing, Latin music, learning and speaking Spanish, and South America in general.
- Good food and good friends.
- But first and foremost I live, sleep, eat and breathe photography and love sharing my passion with others like you!