Beginner Photography E-Course
If you’re brand new to photography, have a new camera and want to learn how to use it and take better photos, this mini-course is for you.
Learn the photography basics and the basics of how to take better photos.
You’ll get a multi-part photography course sent to you by email and learn the fundamentals of photography so you can take better photos right from the start.
Portrait Photograph E-Course
If you are new to portrait photography and feeling a little overwhelmed, you are not alone. With so much information out there, and so much to learn, where do you even start?
I have put together this FREE e-course especially for you.
So let me take the stress out of learning people photography. Take control of your learning today by enrolling in this FREE e-course.
What You Get Signing Up
- The FREE multi-part beginner e-course or my portrait photography e-course sent straight to your inbox.
- Notices of new weekly photography articles, how-to tutorials, tips and tricks, interviews, and reviews of handy equipment and other products.
- A monthly newsletter with a secret tip just for you that’s not on the web site.
My Promises to You
Darlene Hildebrandt has been a professional photographer since 1987. She’s owned a photography studio, done every type of photography from food to portraits, and over 250 weddings. She has done photography business coaching as well as retouched physical negatives in a dark room.
- I answer every email personally.
- When you share your images in the Facebook group, I review and comment on as many of them as I can and will do so in a constructive, supportive, and encouraging manner – but I WILL look at them when I get a chance.
- That I am here to help answer any questions you have about the content in the emails, in the course or on the web site so that you can take better photos!
I am a professional photographer with over 30 years of experience who’s passionate about teaching and mentoring new photographers. Some of the things I love include:
- Travel to exotic places with one of my goals to step foot on all 7 continents (1 remaining).
- To help others who are less fortunate through charities and use my photography skills whenever possible.
- Salsa dancing, Latin music, learning and speaking Spanish, and South America in general.
- Good food and good friends.
- But first and foremost I live, sleep, eat and breathe photography and love sharing my passion with others like you!