In this final, 4-hour photography class, you’ll learn some of the most important next steps in your Photoshop education. It will help you move to the next level using this powerful photo editing tool.
You’ll take what you’ve learned in Photoshop 101 and Photoshop 201 and expand upon those concepts with tools such as content-aware fill, the liquify tool, how to do sky replacements, using a tablet for editing, color management, how to calibrate your monitor, advanced layer techniques, combining multiple light-painted images, head swaps, merging HDR images, using Photoshop actions and so much more.
This class is for you if:
- You know more than the basics and want to advance your photo editing skills
- You took Photoshop 101 and 201 and are ready for more
- You’ve been using Photoshop for a long time but want to learn more
This is NOT for you if:
- You are already a Photoshop expert
- You are a beginner to photography
- You haven’t taken Photoshop 101 and 201 OR have equivalent skills
NOTE: If you aren’t sure about the level of this class, just contact us and we can help you determine if it’s right for you or not.
If the list below sounds too advanced for you – check out the previous classes Photoshop 101 and 201 in our store.
This Photoshop 301 class is PACKED FULL of value.
- How to use the Liquify tool
- Using the Neural filters
- Doing a Sky replacement
- Using a tablet for editing
- Color management and monitor calibration
- Portrait editing tips
- Fun stuff (blur, swirl, etc.)
- More advanced layer techniques
- Combining two or more images to make a composite art piece
- How to do a head swap
- Using a dodge/burn layer
- Combining light painted images
- Focus stacking
- Stitching panoramas
- Merging HDR images
- Using Photoshop Actions
- Batch processing
Basically, we will be putting all the stuff you learned in Photoshop 101 and 201 together and applying them to some real editing examples. You’ll see how to use all the tools you’ve learned so far to get the final image you want.
You’ll also have lifetime access to the recorded version so you can review the lessons as often as you like.
Darlene is your instructor for this class. She is the creator and main writer here at Digital Photo Mentor. If you enjoy her written articles and video tutorials this is a chance to see her live (virtually) AND ask questions about Photoshop and photo editing.
For less than the price of a movie night out, register for this webinar and join Darlene live.
NOTE: Lifetime Access
Once you register you will get login access and have LIFETIME access to it so you can review it again any time you want.