Please see the instructions below on how to properly submit your photography article ideas to our editorial team for consideration.
- Are you a professional, or semi-pro photographer with a tip to share?
- Are you interested in helping thousands of others to improve their digital photography?
- Do you have a photo editing technique you want to share and teach to others?
- Have you got a review of a camera, lens, or another piece of photography gear?
- If you do, we would love to feature one or more of your digital photography tips here on Digital Photo Mentor.
We would love to feature your article on our site!
If you have useful or interesting content that you would like to share with us, this is your opportunity to do it. We are a very popular photography site on the Internet, so you will have a large audience to present your article to. If we find the content relevant to our site and interesting enough for our readers and the world to see, we will publish it.
NOTE: Please spend some time on our site to see the kinds of topics we publish and cover. Our audience here is mostly hobby and amateur, beginner to intermediate photographers. Any tutorial must be applicable to those readers.
Guidelines for Guest Writers:
- We accept tips and tutorials and guides for beginners and intermediate digital photographers wanting to learn more about photography.
- Writers MUST be experienced photographers (seven years or more as a pro or semi-pro), especially those who teach photography or write photography tutorials. (Please no content writers or ghostwriters)
- Article submissions need to be 100% original content that has not been, and will not be published elsewhere online, and you need to be willing for us to use them on this site indefinitely (the text only, not images. You may use your images elsewhere).
- We are looking for tips on everything and anything related to digital photography, including post-production (no film or video related content).
- The article you contribute contains photos that are of your creation, includes at least four, and that illustrate what you’re writing about.
- We would prefer your article to be a minimum of 1000 words long (maximum 3500).
- We will give you a byline and include a link back to your blog, website, Facebook page, photography studio site (wherever you have a web presence) in return for your tip or tutorial.
- Advertising of any kind is strictly prohibited.
- You cannot republish the article in a different resource before or after it is published at Digital Photo Mentor.
- A maximum of three url’s are allowed in guest articles, to your website, social media accounts or portfolio / gallery.
- Digital Photo Mentor reserves the right to modify or remove guest writer content as needed and add/modify hyperlinks to internal or external resources.
- All written content provided must be original and not have been published anywhere else previously.
- All images provided must be taken by yourself, NO stock images allowed.
- NO content writers please – only actual photography teachers and writers will be considered.
How to submit your article idea:
Send your ideas to us – submit your tips or tutorial ideas by clicking the button below. We’ll be in touch as to whether we think we can use it on the blog or not.
Before pushing the button, you must understand that you have to be a photographer with an online portfolio in order to apply to submit an article.