As a special gift for TWIP Listeners I offer you a FREE mini-course on beginner photography, portrait photography or if you need a creative challenge, by 10 Photography Challenges e-Book could be just what you were looking for.
We’ve got something for every skill level.
In my classes, one of the things I preach to my students constantly is that in order to improve you have to get out and do some actual photography! The best way to learn anything and advance faster is to do it more often. Think about learning a language, if you immerse yourself in a country that speaks the language you will learn much faster. The same is true of photography, or anything for that matter.
Practice, practice, practice!
So I’ve created this email course for beginners that walks you through the photography basics and gives you the foundation for taking better photos. Each week you’ll receive direction on what to learn next, from personally curated articles and with a direction that allows you to learn step by step.
Advanced Shooters: Portrait photography e-Course
I understand that we often need to progress past what we’re comfortable with, or dive into that aspect of people photography allowing for better portrait shots of friends, family, or while out practicing your street photography. Also, great techniques to know for when you’re traveling and want to get those great sunset portraits or know how to process your photos with the human face in mind.
Your writing style is like comfort food;
Last night while researching God knows what on the internet (most likely something off-camera-flash related) I stumbled upon your website and fell in love.
I enjoyed reading several of your tips and in general perusing the site. Your writing style is like comfort food; easy to ingest and digest and great fodder for someone like me who has an almost obsessive and insatiable appetite to learn and grow my photography business.
I am a solid fan!
As a teacher and college professor for over 40 years. You have continually provided instruction that people of all ability levels can plug into and not be over or under whelmed.
Thanks for the reply. You are one of the few that take time to do that.
You were fun and down to earth
First of all… you had my full attention by just the first few sentences you spoke. you were fun and down to earth. “say something random about your self..like a tattoo!” everyone likes to laugh! Making sure everyone's questions were answered by writing them down was brilliant! It showed us that you were there to make sure we got the most out of this class and not just what you are told to teach. I learned that radial tool for Lightroom and it wasn't even a Lightroom class. I am actually blown away by your knowledge and experience. I hope one day I am as confident as you. And when I said you can tell how much you really enjoy photography and teaching… you can. It's just the way you come across and your willingness to teach us anything we can think of during our time with you that shows that. You are very approachable and easy to talk to. I haven't been able to sit at lunch with a teacher and talk yet. It's usually quite silent.
What you get when you sign up
- Notices of new weekly photography articles, how to’s, tips and tricks, interviews and reviews
- A monthly newsletter with a secret tip just for you that’s not on the web site
- The FREE seven or eight week mini-course delivered straight to your inbox
- Information on upcoming travel photography tours and workshops
My promises to you
- I answer every email personally
- When you share your images in the Facebook group, I review and comment and will do so in a constructive, supportive, and encouraging manner – but I WILL look at them when I get a chance
- That I am here to help answer any questions you have about the content in the ebook, in the course or on the web site so that you can take better photos!
I am a professional photographer with over 24 years experience who’s passionate about teaching and mentoring new photographers. Some of the things I love include:
- Travel to exotic places with one of my goals to step foot on all 7 continents (1 remaining)
- To help other less fortunate through charities and using my photography whenever possible
- Salsa dancing and latin music, and South America in general
- Good food and good friends
- But first and foremost I live, sleep, eat and breathe photography and love sharing my passion with others!