As a special gift for readers of Below Zero to Hero web site I’ve created
10 exercises designed to help you improve your photography
I teach photography classes and do private tutoring in Edmonton and one of the things I preach to my students constantly is that to improve you have to get out and do some actual photography!
Practice, practice, practice!
So I’ve created these exercises to get your creative juices flowing. You can get out and photograph in you own city, or even your own home. Pushing your boundaries and challenging yourself to think differently, look at things different, and go where you haven’t gone before will help you be a better photographer.
Get Free Instant Access to:
“Ten Challenges to help improve your photography”
when you sign up for updates
I am a professional photographer with over 24 years experience who’s passionate about teaching and mentoring new photographers. Some of the things I love include:
- travel to exotic places with one of my goals to step foot on all 7 continents (2 remaining)
- to help other less fortunate through charities and using my photography whenever possible
- salsa dancing and latin music, and South America in general
- good food and good friends
- but first and foremost I live, sleep, eat and breath photography and love sharing my passion with others!