In my classes, one of the things I preach about to my students constantly is that in order to improve you have to get out and go do some actual photography! The best way to learn anything and advance faster is to do it more often.
Think about learning a language, if you immerse yourself in a country that speaks the language you will learn much faster. The same is true of photography, or anything for that matter.
I offer you two methods for improving your skills – a 7-day photo editing challenge and a 9-part people photography email course.
It’s all free, you just have to sign up to get started.
Download Your FREE Luminar 4 Skypack
Luminar 4’s sky replacement feature is being used by more and more people everyday. I’ve created a FREE skypack consisting of 6 images you can use with Luminar 4.
Click the button below and you’ll be sent the skypack by email, as well as receive a new photography tutorial each and every week as long as you’re a subscriber.
What you get when you sign up
- The FREE skypack download or 7-day challenge delivered straight to your inbox.
- Notices of new weekly photography articles, how-to tutorials, tips and tricks, interviews, and reviews of handy equipment and other products.
- A monthly newsletter with a secret tip just for you that’s not on the web site.
My promises to you
- I answer every email personally.
- When you share your images in the Facebook group, I review and comment on as many of them as I can and will do so in a constructive, supportive, and encouraging manner – but I WILL look at them when I get a chance.
- That I am here to help answer any questions you have about the content in the emails, in the course or on the web site so that you can take better photos!
I am a professional photographer with over 30 years of experience who’s passionate about teaching and mentoring new photographers. Some of the things I love include:
- Travel to exotic places with one of my goals to step foot on all 7 continents (1 remaining).
- To help others who are less fortunate through charities and use my photography skills whenever possible.
- Salsa dancing, Latin music, learning and speaking Spanish, and South America in general.
- Good food and good friends.
- But first and foremost I live, sleep, eat and breathe photography and love sharing my passion with others like you!