In this online class, Adobe Lightroom Certified Expert and Photoshop veteran of 20 years Piet Van den Eynde will teach you 5 essential techniques that every Photoshop user should know.
Piet will give you different examples of each technique so that at the end of this 2+ hour course, your Photoshop skillset will be enriched with a number of tools to tackle real-life problems.
You will also receive a download link to the recording of the course so that you can watch it at any time in the future. So, if you’re interested but you’re not available on January 19th, you can sign up anyway and watch the course later at your own convenience.
Feedback From a Previous Masterclass with Piet
- Thank you both so very much! This was the best LR training I’ve ever had. – Bernadette
- Thank you very much. Best webinar this year! – Kevin
- Thank you so much Piet and Darlene, it was an excellent webinar – Shaun
- Thank you both! Very worth while webinar! – Anne
- Thank you bot Piet and Darlene. Very educational workshop. – Kamal
In this class, Piet will cover the following topics:
1Combining Images Via Layer Masks
This is without a doubt the most common reason why you might want to use Photoshop: whether you want to combine two family shots that each has someone with their eyes closed into a single image that everybody’s happy with or you want to put someone on a different background, layers and layer masks are your friends.
2Working with Curves Adjustment Layers
Of all the adjustment tools in Photoshop, curves are probably the most important. They are certainly the most versatile!
With curves, you can do just about anything: from contrast adjustments over color correction all the way to creative color grading. Piet will even give you a free action set that he uses to dodge and burn (selectively brighten and darken) your images using nothing but the lasso tool and a couple of buttons!
3Simulating Shallow Depth of Field
We all know and love those images where the subject is sharp and the background turns into a beautiful, dreamy blur. However, it takes fast, expensive lenses to achieve those effects in-camera, and even then you have to think of using a wide-open aperture.
In this section, Piet will teach you how to simulate shallow depth of field in Photoshop for those times where you didn’t get it quite right in-camera.
Small unwanted items can be taken out in Lightroom. But what if you have a bigger part of your image that needs replacing?
Meet Content-Aware Fill: it’s like Photoshop was standing next to you when you were photographing. What’s even better: if you know what Content-Aware Fill is capable of, it will let you confidently photograph things that you otherwise wouldn’t.
5Working With Type
Lightroom is many things but a text editor, it isn’t.
If you’ve ever wanted to add some type to an image to turn it into a greeting card a poster or a book cover, Photoshop has got all the tools you need. Piet will introduce you to the most important ones and will show you how to easily add effects like drop shadows, inverted text, and more.
- Value plus! – Magdalena
- I have promised myself that 2021 is my year to learn even more about Lightroom, so interested to see what else you have to offer. – Linda
- Thanks… educational presentation! – Georgette
- Thanks Piet and Darlene. Great detailed coverage. – Ron
Are you ready to learn all about these essential Photoshop techniques? Then I’ll happily see you on January 19th.
- When: Tuesday, January 19th at 2:00 pm EDT NYC time (7 pm London UK time, 11 am PDT or LA time).
- Where: Online using a special link you will get when you register.
- What: This is far more than a webinar it’s an entire class with 2+ hours FULL of valuable tips and information.
- Price: $29.99 USD regular price. (Early-bird pricing in effect until January 16th)
- Who: This is for you if you want to add Photoshop to your toolbox alongside Lightroom and master some of the most important skills you’ll need to succeed with Photoshop.
As a paid participant, you will also get a link to download the recording of the class so you have it forever.
YES sign up and register even if you cannot be there during the live class and you will get a copy of the recording to keep FOREVER!