This course is for Lightroom Classic—All Versions
This course covers Lightroom Classic versions 3, 4, 5, 6 and the newest Lightroom Classic CC. This course began with Lightroom 3, and each time Adobe has updated the software, I have added new videos—for free—covering the new features, to bring it up to date.
This course is NOT for the newer “Lightroom CC” cloud/mobile app—which I call “Lightroom for Mobile Phone Shooters.” This course is for serious and hobbyist photographers using the desktop version of Lightroom Classic on a computer.
So, if you have ANY version of Lightroom Classic, including the latest Classic CC, I’ve got you covered!
- How to create stunning black-and-white conversions from your color photos.
- My own professional photo rating system, designed to speed you through big photo sets.
- The secret for creating dramatic skies in your landscape shots—with one foolproof, two-second adjustment.
- Professional techniques for portrait retouching, including how to: remove blemishes, whiten eyes and teeth, fix flash “hot spots,” and apply glamour-magazine-quality skin softening.
- My secret ninja tricks for customizing Lightroom’s web templates — Adobe won’t tell you about these back-door techniques!
- The critically important distinction between Flash and HTML web templates, and exactly when you should use each.
- How to remove noise from photos taken at high ISO settings or in dark conditions.
- How to instantly correct for the lens distortions that make your wide-angle shots look warped.
- How to use Collections as an easy virtual workspace to organize, sort, and prepare groups of photos for making albums, galleries or presentations.
- How to quickly design popular printing layouts such as portrait packages, contact sheets, model composites, and more.
- How to print perfect photos on your home printer, or save them with the correct settings for a commercial print lab.