To create great silhouette photographs there’s a few things you’ll need to know. In this 40 minute silhouette photography tutorial, Erika Thornes shares the 3 keys – angle of view, separation and exposure. Learn some of her other tips and tricks, and a even a few post processing techniques using Lightroom. This interview has great take away information so you can go do your own silhouettes right away!
Stress free tips to to help you when choosing a tripod to purchase. Different features explained. Things to look for, and what pitfalls to avoid.
Valerie Jardin talks about street photography. Here’s a short list of a few of the things you will learn about in this interview:
– how to take storytelling images
– how to get started photographing people if you’re nervous about it
– the best lens for street photography
– keeping the photography passion alive
– post processing and black and white
– how to get over that “grass is greener” feeling, and get out shooting in your own area
– what is the “Decisive Moment” and how to use it in your photography
– photographing people on the street: is it okay, what to look for, approach
– when do you need a model release for people photography, what are the rules
Planning a beach photography shoot soon? You’ll want to know a few things about equipment, lenses, the sun and maybe even perspective. Photographer Brian Fischer share 5 tips for a flawless beach photography glamor shoot.
Interview with wilderness and nature photographers Jay and Varina Patel. You will learn about their philosophies, some of their favourite images and the stories that go with them, the business of photography, filters, Photoshop, seeing light, HDR and more!