Take Exceptional Photos of Your Friends or Family
I understand that we often need to progress past what we’re comfortable with, or dive into that aspect of people photography allowing for better portrait shots of friends, family, or while out practicing your street photography.
Also great techniques to know for when you’re travelling and want to get those great sunset portraits, or know how to process your photos with the human face in mind.
Practice Makes Perfect
I’ve created this email course for beginners that walks you through the photography basics and gives you the foundation for taking better photos.
Design better with powerful tools
Build better sites faster with powerful site building tools for the WordPress editor.
Step by Step
Each week you’ll receive direction on what to learn next, from personally curated articles and with a direction that allows you to learn step by step.
Create compelling content faster
Create and use content quickly with customizable content sections.
What You Get
- The FREE nine day mini-course delivered straight to your inbox
- Notices of new weekly photography articles, how to’s, tips and tricks, interviews and reviews
- A monthly newsletter with a secret tip just for you that’s not on the web site
- Information on upcoming webinars and Master Classes on a variety of photography subjects like street photography, portraits, macro and more.
Kind words from students
Thousands of students from around the world have improved their photography skills and benefited from my tutorials.
Darlene you have an incredible amount of patience with everyone, most definitely meant to teach. I feel inspired to keep learning.
Darlene creates a relaxed atmosphere for learning, sharing and pushing your boundaries. I’d recommend her in a heartbeat.
GeePhoto Tour Participant
Not every good photographer is a good teacher however, in my opinion Darlene has both fields covered very well.
Pete SeerdenStudent / Private tutoring
I am a professional photographer with over 30 years experience who’s passionate about teaching and mentoring new photographers.
My Promises to You
- I answer every email personally
- When you share your images in the Facebook group, I review and comment and will do so in a constructive, supportive, and encouraging manner – but I WILL look at them when I get a chance
- That I am here to help answer any questions you have about the content in the ebook, in the course or on the web site so that you can take better photos!
Ready to take your next step?
Grow your portrait skills and start taking better people pictures.