Take exceptional photos of your friends and family
In order to progress past where you’re at now, you need to dive into the aspects of people photography that push you out of your comfort zone. This will allow you to capture better portrait shots of friends, family, or people while you’re out practicing street photography.
You’ll pick up some great techniques that are handy to know for when you’re travelling and want to get great sunset portraits or know how to process your photos with the human face in mind.
Practice makes perfect
I’ve created this email mini-course for beginners to walk you through some photography basics and gives you the foundation for taking better portraits. It’s up to you to read and then do the work to implement the tips.
Each week you’ll receive tips on what to learn next from specially curated articles with a plan that allows you to learn step-by-step.
As a portrait photographer with over 32 years of experience, I’ll give you lots of great examples to show you how to achieve stunning portraits.
BONUS: Camera settings for portraits e-book
Dial the best settings into your camera for the best results by implementing my 10 camera settings for portraits. A free bonus e-book you get when you enroll.
What you get
- The FREE nine-day email mini-course delivered straight to your inbox.
- FREE e-Book “10 Camera Settings for Portraits” so you can dial in your exposure and get the look you want.
- Notices of new weekly photography articles, how-to articles, tips and tricks, interviews, and reviews.
- A monthly newsletter with a secret tip just for you that’s not on the website.
- Information on upcoming webinars and masterclasses on a variety of photography subjects like street photography, portraits, macro, and more.
Kind words from students
Thousands of students from around the world have improved their photography skills and benefited from my tutorials and courses.
Darlene you have an incredible amount of patience with everyone, most definitely meant to teach. I feel inspired to keep learning.
Darlene creates a relaxed atmosphere for learning, sharing and pushing your boundaries. I’d recommend her in a heartbeat.
GeePhoto Tour Participant
Not every good photographer is a good teacher however, in my opinion Darlene has both fields covered very well.
Pete SeerdenStudent / Private tutoring
I am a professional photographer with over 32 years of experience who’s passionate about teaching and mentoring new photographers.
My promises to you
- I answer every email personally
- When you share your images in the Facebook group, I comment and provide helpful tips (time permitting) in a constructive, supportive, and encouraging manner.
- That I am here to help answer any questions you have about the content in the e-book, in my course, or on the website so that you can take better photos!
Ready to take your next step?
Grow your portrait skills and start taking better people pictures.